Ruskamen is a small village which is 7 km south from Split (Omis) Makarska.
On a prominentmain position is to see an old mansion that once belonged to the noble family Deskovic witch was built in the shape of a castle. Tooday it is a modern residential complex.
The hotel Ruskamen was builted end of the 60 years between the beautiful pine forests and gravel beaches. It was a populist number of one of the oldest nudist beaches.
Ruskamen a destination is well known for the strong and good winds which is frequently chosen by the sailors, windsurfers, Parra sliders and Kytesurfern.
A high degree of population has especially for divers Vruja dive with steep walls up to 80 meters (ground).
In Omis 6 km north you will find several banks, the Churches, an emergency with several doctors for disposal.
Distances Distance from Airport name: Kastela Split 56 km.
Distance to next railway station: Split 42 km
Distance to next motorway Name Motorway: Dugopolje 30 km, 42 km Sestanovac.
Stari Grad Fortress (15th century)
Fortress Peovica-Mirabela (13th century)
Church Sveti Petar (St.Petar)
Parish Church of St.. Michael
Attractions in the area:
• Radman mlinice (accessible by boat and car)
• Dino Park
• Tourist train (Bimmelzug Omis for excursion Radman mlinice)
• Split (30 km)
• Trogir (45 km)
• cave Vranjaca (35 miles)
• Alka - Rider fighting games Sinj (60 miles)
• Sjni Fortress (35 miles)
• Sibenik (105 km)
• Sibenik Krka waterfalls, National Park (114 km)
• Nature park Biokovo Sveti Jure 1762 m asl 67 (km)
• Ston Roman fort, fortress wall, Franciscan Monastery, Meerassersaline 154 (km)
• Dubrovnik (197 km), about 3.5 hours by car
• Boat tours: Hvar, Brac, Solta
Cultural Events in Omis:
• July Festival of Klapa choirs (klapa Dalamatinska)
• Fisherman's Night "Ribarski Vecer"
• Schwimmarathon "plivacki Maraton"
• the end of July Gittarrenfest
• open-air concerts