Terms and Conditions
1. GENERALAdriatoptours tourist agency is a mediator between the Guest and the provider of the services. The agency provides accommodation according to the information prodaimed on www.adriatoptours.com site and the period of the confirmed booking, except unforeseen circumstances or owing to circumstances beyond our control.
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENTInquiries and booking of accommodation can be done electronically or by mail. When booking, the customer confirms that he is familiar with the general terms and conditions and that he accepts them in their entirety. Thus, everything stated in the general terms and conditions becomes legally binding both for the customer and agency. When booking, the customer is required to give all the informations necessary for the booking procedure. When booking, the customer is required to pay an advance. The charges for the transfer of the deposit for the apartment have to be paid by the tenants. Rest must be paid in full at the agency or directly to the houseowner on arrival.
3. SOJOURN TAXAccording to the Croatian Law on the Sojourn Tax, customers are required to pay the Sojourn Tax when paying for their accommodation. The Sojourn Tax in the Republic of Croatia varies from 2,00 to 7,00 KN per person per day for adults. Customers at the age of 12 to 18 have a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying. The final amount of the Sojourn Tax is determined by the destination in the Republic of Croatia and travel period, and is charged according to the General Terms and Conditions when balance payment is made. The amount of Sojourn Tax to be paid will be stated on your reservation calculation. If a country (for example, Austria) has a law defining that Sojourn Tax must be paid on the spot, the amount of Sojourn Tax will not be stated on the calculation and the guest is required to pay the amount upon arrival.
4. CHANGES IN SERVICES AND PRICESThe service price includes the basic service as described for the specific accommodation unit from the booking. Special services are those that are not included in the accommodation price (indicated in the description of the accommodation by the expression "by agreement" or additional services that can be realized on the basis of a previous order) and which are therefore paid for separately by the traveler. These services should be requested when booking. In particular, in the case of a security deposit upon arrival, a confirmation will be given which must be reimbursed on the day of departure, which is to be requested (reimbursed) when the property is handed over and which can no longer be reimbursed after the tenancy or property handover, with or without proof. The performance prices are given in EUR. The agency reserves the right to change the published prices. Furthermore, the agency guarantees to the traveler who has already made the down payment for a certain booking the accommodation price which was stated in the calculation on the basis of which the down payment was made. If the price change occurs before the deposit is made, the agency undertakes to notify the traveler of the price change. The contracting parties agree that the agency has the right to increase prices up to 20 days before the start of the trip if there are exchange rate changes after the booking has been confirmed. If the increase in the agreed price is more than 10%, the traveler has the right to cancel the booking, the amount paid will be refunded, but he has no right to compensation. All prices that are offered in our programs are based on the contracts with our partners and do not have to correspond to the prices that are published locally in the object in which the traveler is accommodated, so a possible difference between the prices is no reason for can be a complaint. If the booked accommodation unit should be used by several people and it is not as stated in the travel documents (in the voucher), the service provider has the right to withdraw the service from the unregistered traveler or to accept all travelers, provided that the unregistered traveler an additional payment is made on site.
5 CATEGORY AND DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICEThe accommodation units are described according to the official evaluation given by the local tourist organization during the issue of the working license. The standards of accommodation, nutrition, service and others, of places and countries are different and cannot be compared. Orebic Tours d.o.o. offers those services listed on its Internet web page, catalogue and other printed materials that are not necessarily equal to those services offered by other selling points.
6. THE RIGHT OF TRAVEL AGENCY Adriatoptours TO CHANGE AND CANCELFor any more changes the traveler will be charged the expenses of 50 EUR per change. Travel agency Adriatoptours commits itself to assure to the traveler the accommodation in the reserved period, except in case of exceptional circumstances (war, riot, strike, terrorist activities, sanitary troubles, bad weather, intervention of the authorities etc.) Travel agency Adriatoptours can offer changes to the reserved accommodation or cancel the accommodation completely or partly, if before or during the time of the stay special circumstances appear that can not be avoided or declined. However, if they appear during the time of the agreement, Travel agency Adriatoptours is not obligated to accept the reservation of the unit in question. If the traveler pays the reservation and Travel agency Adriatoptours is unable to fulfill (online or by the wrong offer) the traveler will be offered an alternative. If Travel agency Adriatoptours has the possibility to offer the traveler an alternative, a change of the reserved accommodation can be carried out only with the permission of the traveler. The alternative must be of the same or higher quality than the one reserved initially. If the traveler accepts the alternative, and it is more expensive than the initial offer, the traveler is obligated to pay the difference. Travel agency Adriatoptours has the obligation to immediately inform all arriving travelers about changes to the reservation or cancellation, and if no alternative accommodation can be found, to refund the amount paid by the traveler less the administrative charges of the agency.
7. THE RIGHT OF THE TRAVELER TO CHANGE AND CANCELIf the traveler wishes to change or cancel the reservation, it has to be in written (e-mail, mail or fax) . By „change“ it is considered a change in the number of people, or change of the dates of travel, at least 30 days before using the the service. For any more changes the traveler will be charged the expenses of 50 EUR per change. If the change of the reservation is not possible, and the traveler cancels a confirmed reservation because of it, lower mentioned conditions apply. Any change of accommodation unit and any change within 30 days before using the service is considered a cancellation of the reservation. The cancellation costs will be calculated from the date on which Travel agency Adriatoptours receives a written request for the cancellation, and it is as follows:
1. For the cancellation up to 21 days prior the arrival, Travel agency Adriatoptours. charges 100% of the received advance payment.
2. For the cancellation in the period between 22 and 30 days prior the arrival , Travel agency Adriatoptours charges 90% of the received advance payment.
3. For the cancellation in the period between 31 and 41 days prior the arrival, Travel agency Adriatoptours charges 80% of the received advance payment.
4. For the cancellation in the period between 46 and 60 days prior the arrival, Travel agency Adriatoptours charges 70% of the received advance payment.
5. For the cancellation in the period between 60 and more days prior the arrival, Travel agency Adriatoptours charges 65% of the received advance payment.
If the traveler does not arrive to the destination or cancels the service of the accommodation after it began, Travel agency Adriatoptours charges the 100% of the received advance payment.
For every cancellation of the reservation you must pay additional handling charges of 50 EUR. If the traveler has to cancel within 7 days before using the service, Travel agency Adriatoptours offers the traveler a possibility to find a new user for the same reservation (if it is possible), in which case Travel agency Adriatoptours charges only for an exchange fee. The new user has all the responsibility from these "General conditions“. If the costs of the accommodation are in fact higher than what was initially given, Travel agency Adriatoptours. has the right to charge the difference. The above mentioned cancellation fees are used primarily for the changes of the reservation, but also for all other essential changes.